Faq- Frequently Asked Questions
How do you set up the Zen mattress?
We recommend moving the box into the room where you will set up. Then, follow these steps:
1. Unbox your Zen mattress on its side, next to the foundation or floor. Avoid using a sharp object to open the box as you run the risk of unintentionally slicing your Zen mattress. Unboxing by yourself? Try placing your foot on one of the flaps to hold it in place while you pull the bedroll out.
2. Position your rolled up Zen mattress on any solid or slatted foundation and remove the outer layer of plastic wrap. You'll notice that your Zen mattress has already started to expand at this point.
3. Unwrap and unfold the mattress and tear away the inner plastic. If you tear the inner plastic at the top of the bed, you can pull it straight down and off like a sock.
4. Watch your Zen mattress expand and take shape. Note: It may take up to an hour for your Zen mattress to fully expand and a few days to fully firm up. Any slight odor will dissipate shortly after setup.
You won’t be able to resist giving your Zen mattress a quick test run. The top surface may feel soft at first but soon the memory foam will kick in and relieve the pressure on your body. The pocket springs will allow the entire mattress to contour to your body in a minute your mattress will feel great, later it will feel amazing.
Do I need a box spring or foundation?
Choosing the right surface that supports a mattress can affect the way it feels. Our mattresses are designed to deliver their signature feel sitting on a firm, flat, and sturdy surface.
Does the Zen Mattress off-gas?
Nope! The Zen Mattress material is 100% non-toxic and our high-density polyurethane foam is CertiPUR-US certified which means it has the lowest toxicity out there! Zen may have a faint “new mattress smell” that comes off as “nutty or woodsy” at first, but it fades quickly. There is no strong off-gassing. 🙂
How do I return mattress for full refund ?
Contact us and we'll help you every step of the way 🙂
How does your return policy work?
We're sorry to hear it didn't work out and you're need to return.
Our returns process is pretty easy but there's just a few reminders when requesting a return:
- It's just our mattresses that have a 100 night trial and we do suggest that you give your Zen mattress at least 30 nights to ‘bed in’ – any new mattress can feel a bit different at first.
- All other items have a 14 day returns period, this means things like pillows and protectors must be in an unused condition and repackaged prior to the return - they will be inspected once they've arrived safe and sound back at our warehouse before we process the refund.
- The return must be requested by the account holder who placed the original order with us.
- If you've ordered via Amazon, eBay, or any of our retailers you will need to contact them directly to request a return.
- Our returns are free but any applicable delivery charges at the time of ordering will not be refunded. Once the item is on its way back to us, we’ll process your refund
If you tick all the boxes above - great!
Do I need a mattress protector or mattress pad for my mattress?
Mattress protectors are a great way to shield your mattress from life's little accidents. Look for a highly recommended brand that offers a waterproof, hypoallergenic protector made of breathable fabric.
How firm is the Zensleep Mattress?
People have different body types and shapes. Our mattresses are medium-firm and designed with our customer’s ultimate comfort in mind. Our Premium Ventilated Hybrid foam and Latex offers ultimate support and comfort. Unlike traditional memory foam, it regains its original shape quicker and provides better airflow for cooling your body. Our Mattresses are a 7/10 for firmness.
Is there a weight limit for the mattress?
There is no weight limit for the Zen Mattress, although we do suggest 145 Kg per person. If you exceed this recommendation it will not void the 10-year warranty and you will still get plenty of the benefits Zen Mattress has to offer. Regardless of weight, we are confident you will love your Purple Mattress.
I have a back-pain - would a Zen Mattress help?
We're not medical professionals, and we can't judge what's right for you back. All we can say is that we've received huge amounts of positive feedback from sleepers who tell they've suffered from aches and pains and that they feel that their Zen mattress has helped them to finally achieve a great night’s sleep.
One of the innovations you might find helps if you're looking for support and comfort is our spring layer. Our springs are lighter and finer than traditional chunky bedsprings, so you won't get that poking-in feeling. And they're made to a patented, cone-shaped design which hugs every point of the body and pivots and flexes to distribute your weight fully for pressure relief. If you think that might be what you're looking for, then remember we also offer a 100 night trial so you can really put it to the test.
I usually get warm at night, will Zen Mattress be suitable for me?
Pretty much every layer of the Zen Mattress has been designed to promote air flow and cooling - something you won't find in foam stack. Looking at it from top to bottom:
- Top Layer - Latex - It's natural ingredient that naturally flow air
- The super soft Gel Memory Foam surface is built to be breathable
- Our unique layer is comfy foam with an open cell structure to let air flow through
- Our springs aren't just a special, design for pressure relief - they act like little bellows to move warm air through
- Little grooves in our support base create both flexible zones and another point for heat to escape
- The woven fabric around the base of the mattress is also designed for (you guessed it) air flow!
Basically, we've designed a pretty cool mattress and anyone who says otherwise is full of hot air...
Will I feel my partner move around at night?
The nature of the Hybrid design and Memory Foam Mattress provides minimal to no movement transfer and actively adjusts for two people of different sizes to give you both a perfect nights sleep.
Free Accessory :
We are unable to give the exact or similar colour of free accessory as on the website. Colours are vary and based on stock.
Order & Shipping
When can I expect the arrival of my mattress?
It usually takes 1-2 business days to process the order(s). Depending of the city you live in, delivery usually takes 2 to 7 business days. In total, it will take 4 to 9 business days for you to be able to sleep on your Zen Mattress.
How big is the box and Weight in which the Zen Mattress is shipped in?
It's Depend on Mattress Type:
Memory Foam Mattree
Single: 108 x 36 x 36 cm - 21 Kg
King Single: 123 x 36 x 36 cm - 25 Kg
Double: 154 x 36 x 36 cm - 32 Kg
Queen: 168 x 36 x 36 cm - 35 kg
King: 198 x 36 x 36 cm - 43 Kg
Single: 108 x 36 x 36 cm - 29 Kg
King Single: 123 x 36 x 36 cm - 37 Kg
Double: 154 x 36 x 36 cm - 44 Kg
Queen: 168 x 36 x 36 cm - 52 kg
King: 198 x 36 x 36 cm - 65 Kg
Can you placed the mattress back in the box?
Sorry, It can't fit back into box.
How long will it take to receive my Zen mattress?
It takes 1-3 business days to process your order.
In-transit times vary from 1-5 business days depending on location.
We will send you another email with your tracking details.Shipments cannot be modified after the order has been shipped out.
Can I indicate a delivery date?
Totally! If you need your mattress supplied at a later date, you can select the date of shipment. It may take 1-7 company days for your mattress to arrive from the chosen shipment date. Please note that this does not include delivery at the weekend.
Can my mattress be brought up / inside by the courier?
Regretfully not, there is a front door + ground floor policy for the courier facilities. They are not allowed to bring the item upstairs as their employers ' OH&S rules would not cover them.
Can I deliver the mattress off Australia's shore to an island?
Sadly only deliveries to the mainland of Australia.